Monday, July 23, 2012

Relocation

     After nearly a year, things seem to be settling down a bit.  I've found a cozy little place to "set up shop" and get crafty again in Ottawa. I'd like to extend my apologies for having disappeared for a few months.  As I tended to more pressing matters in my life, HN&S basically ground to a halt, but now that the dust is settling I've been back to crafting.
     Getting things going again will take a little time, but here is what I hope to accomplish over the next few months:

  • HN&S' Etsy site back up and running by the end of the summer as well as the "Products" page of this site,
  • Weekly Projects to resume by the start of the Fall season,
  • Get the New Line project started up again, not sure how long that will take,
  • Make posts more frequently and consistently.
     The last one will be tricky over the next couple weeks as I will be out of town, but by mid August I should be better with posting.

Zija and Gurr chillin on the couch in the new apartment.

Poor little kitties, relocation is always so difficult and tiring.

     Getting back to crafty,
     Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment